This information applies to community college students only: UCSB undergraduates please contact the program coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This program is open to community college students who meet all of the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at a community college in California
- Over 18 years of age by start of program and not enrolled in high school at the time of application
- U.S. citizen
- Majoring or intends to major in science, engineering or mathematics
- Has satisfied the following course/unit requirements: (1 semester unit = 1.5 quarter units) Completed a minimum of 12 transferrable semester units in science, mathematics, and/or engineering courses.
- Have NOT completed a bachelors degree in a science, engineering, mathematics or technical field
Important selection and participation details:
- Military veterans are strongly encouraged to apply
- Interns are not allowed to hold other jobs or attend summer courses during the program
- Successful applicants will have to do fingerprinting for a background check.